Image Map

classroom tour 2014

This book area includes leveled books and books organized 
by characters, authors and themes.
I got my the parts of a... posters from Andrea Knight.
This book area includes nonfiction books and big books...
My guided reading area...

TpT creations and purchases all organized and ready to go...
My desk and planning area. 
The end of my desk is my focus board for our workshops. 
You can find these workshop signs in my TpT Store
Organized art supplies.  My new art cart from Michaels 
that I decorated with my Shilouette. 
The front of my classroom...
{I am still in love with my Ladybug's Teacher Files Alphabet.}
The back of my classroom...
The sides of my classroom...
I am looking forward to sharing this space 
with my students this year. 
Mrs. Bell

6 comments:

  1. Joelle,
    Your classroom looks great! I have another week so this is a great...getting me excited for school post. Happy beginning of school. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! Hope your year is off to a great start
      Jonelle

      Delete
  2. Joelle,
    Your room looks amazing! You've done a wonderful job! Hope you have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love your room! I'd love a peek inside your two blue resource holders! LOL! What a cool organization system!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay tuned...I'll try to do a post when the beginning of the year craziness is over.

      Delete
  4. Beautifully done! So glad we get to be a part of this amazing learning atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete