Image Map

e-i-e-i-opinions

We have had a blast writing about our opinions. 
Our kindergarten musical is about a farm this year, 
so we have been writing farm themed opinions during writing workshop. 
Check out this unit my Teachers Pay Teachers Shop…
Check out some of our opinions...
Harrison: A pig would be a good pet because they are trainable. 
Gavin: A pig would not be a good pet because they might run away. 
Gus: I would rather drive a truck because it can carry stuff in the back. 
Owen: I would rather drive a tractor because you can step on the wheel. 
Mrs. Bell

6 comments:

  1. That is super cute and a great idea. There is a tiny typo on the city/ country one. It has an extra R on the word "you".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! I am the queen of typos. Send me your email and I will send you the unit for helping me out.
      Jonelle

      Delete
  2. I love all of the things you are doing in your class! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! It is great to hear from you. Can't believe it is the end of the year.
      Jonelle

      Delete
  3. Love your opinion pages! You are very creative. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lenore! My kids loved them.

    ReplyDelete