Image Map

kindergarten common core

As I implement the common core, I am constantly looking for lessons and activities. So, I am really looking forward to getting my hands on this...
Are you looking for Kindergarten Common Core Worksheets and Activities? Do you need high quality kindergarten resources to teach the Common Core Standards? This Kindergarten Common Core Workbook is the largest collection of worksheets and activities for teaching the Common Core State Standards. This Workbook includes over 600 pages of Kindergarten Worksheets, Activities, and Posters that teach all the Kindergarten English Language Arts Common Core Standards and all the Kindergarten Mathematics Common Core Standards!
Mrs. Bell

1 comment:

  1. I am so getting this. Question: is it just a download or do they make a book?

    ReplyDelete