Image Map

Science Notebook Week - Thursday

I {heart} using notebooks in my classroom!
This week I am sharing some of our science notebook pages.
We did a magnet investigation this year. 
We read these books...
We created these notebook pages...
We found out that magnets can be many different sizes and shapes.
We experimented with things that are magnetic and not magnetic.
We explored how strong different magnets are using paper clips.
We explored how magnets attract and repel.
We learned that magnets have different poles that attract and repel.
Pinterest inspiration...
Happy Notebooking!!

Mrs. Bell

4 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to use notebooks like this with my students. Thank you for the samples, this helps me understand it so much more!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooohoooo loving this! Just added composition notebooks to my list!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    I need your help! Come check out my last post ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh...going to try to start science notebooking this year. Thank you for ideas!
    Susan

    Kindergarten is the Best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all of your notebook posts! I am so glad we added a reading and writing notebook last year!

    P.S. Is it weird that I still feed your fish every time I stop by your blog? ha!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete