Image Map

the BIG apple

Hello Room 131!!!!
This summer I went to New York with my family. We visited West Point with my father-in-law who was an All-American and the first 1,000 yard rusher in West Point football history, spent some time on Lake Oscawana and a day in New York City. I am looking forward to meeting all of you and hearing about what you did this summer. If you would like to tell me about your summer now, you can leave me a comment. I am looking forward to meeting your parents on Thursday night and all of you next week. Enjoy your last few days of summer!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow design customized with Smilebox

Mrs. Bell

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting your trip. I was not able to go to the city this year and I miss it. :( Your smilebox let me live vicariously through you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a former West Point brat I loved seeing home again. I am in Washington state now, and at 62 years old I am a first year kindergarten teacher or will be in a couple weeks. Love your blog.
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete