Image Map

Butterfly Hideaway Camp

Last week I helped run a nature arts and crafts camp to raise money for the butterfly garden at my school. The garden was created in memory of one of my former students, Tess Blackwelder,
who loved butterflies.

We had a great week learning about nature, reading books and doing crafts.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Many of the crafts that we did came from blogs...

creature playgrounds from Fun Art 4 Kids
tissue paper butterflies from Deep Space Sparkle
yarn flowers from My Kids Make...
snakes form Fun Art 4 Kids
thanks for all your awesome ideas!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the face painting! The butterfly unit I teach in the Spring is one of my favorites!

    Mrs. Lochel
    Keeping Up With The Kindergartners
    http://lochelskindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonelle,

    This Smilebox is absolutely gorgeous- love the pictures and song choice! It looks like all of the children had an amazing time. : ) What fun projects!!

    Amy
    http://literacyandlaughter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of this!

    The yarn flowers are awesome!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete