Image Map

I've gone bloggin' crazy

OK, I need to clean my house, do some laundry, take care of my children...but all I think about doing is reading blogs. My name is Jonelle Bell and I am a bloggoholic! I love so many of your blogs and feel like we are all connected by our enthusiasm and passion for what we do. Last year when there weren't as many of us, April Larremore from Chalk Talk and I started emailing and giving shout outs to each other on our blogs. Well today, because of a Skyping project we are working on (more on this later) I not only got to speak to April, but I also got to see her. This was so exciting and will make it a little less freaky for April when I show up on her doorstep one day:)

I have organized all of my favorite
February bloggin' favs on

Find out more about Sqworl bookmarking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment