Image Map

My Birthday Pie


Thank you to my afternoon class for the wonderful pie! What a great surprise to find a warm pie on my desk at the end of the day on a Friday! I shared my pie with some of my friends that I went out to dinner with Friday night and everyone loved it. After a long weekend of 6 sports events, one that was cancelled after I drove for an hour in the rain, I was looking forward to sitting down to top off my weekend with a piece of pie and this is what I found:
And this is the adorable pie thief that apparently ate pie all day yesterday while no one was looking.

So, Brian and I thank you for the yummy pie!
Thanks for thinking of me!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Happy Belated Birthday! I can't say that I blame the little pie thief, it is hard to resist a homemade pie. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete